1. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
2. Excess gas in the intestinal is medically termed "flatulence."
3. The word "fart" comes from the Old English "feortan" (meaning "to break wind").
4. Farts are flammable.
5. Termites are the largest producers of farts.
6. Although they won’t admit it, women fart as much as men.
7. A person produces about half a liter of farts a day.
8. Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second.
9. The temperature of a fart at time of creation is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. On the average a fart is composed of about 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen, 9% carbon dioxide, 7% methane, and 4% oxygen. Less than 1% is what makes them stink.
11. Farts are created mostly by E. coli.